By: Rob Griffitts
Thank you for attending our Entrepreneurship Bootcamp Series on October 10. The series is a first-of-its-kind monthly session working with experts where top industry experts talk about various parts of creating a startup with the goal to help founders over any hurdles that they may have.
On October 10th, the following people spoke:
Asha Saxena, who is a professor at Columbia University, entrepreneur in residence at the Eugene Lang Entrepreneurship Center, CEO of Future Technologies Inc. and one of the winners of NJBIZ’s Best 50 Women in Business award. She will be talking about how to raise money for your startup.
Michael Mulvaney is a Regional Sales Consultant within the technology team at TriNet, that helps power business success with extraordinary HR. He also is an advisor to tech startups and founders of various growing companies. He provides an unique perspective, since many of his clients are startups, to the theme of the event.
In addition a panel of entrepreneurs who have raised funds in the past came to share their experiences with us! Panel members included Dilip Rao (Former investment banker & CEO of Sharebite), Lyle Pinder (Founder and CEO of Auviso Inc.), and more. All members of the panel have raised over $1M and have recently closed their rounds.
The Entrepreneurship Bootcamp Series is for you if:
– You are looking to understand the art of converting ideas to reality
– You are motivated to learn more about entrepreneurship opportunities and experiences
– You are ready to step up your game in the world of entrepreneurship with a great community of self-starters
– You are interested in networking efficiently with our newly launched EventMate app
Whether your goal is to:
– Build a strong foundation for your startup
– Understand ways to became an excellent leader and manage your ongoing opportunities
– Expand your networking platform in different sectors and industries
Then this workshop is the perfect fit for you!
6:00-6:10pm: Registration & Welcome
6:10-6:25pm: Asha Saxena’s Presentation
6:25-7:00pm: How to Raise Money for Your Startup Panel
7:15-7:45pm: TriNet Presentation
Stay tuned for the next event which will be announced on our site soon!